Short Christmas Sayings 2018 Latest: Here is a collection of Short Christmas wishes and messages for you to send for your family and friends. Short Christmas Greetings are the best ways to wish Merry Christmas to your dears and nears on this Christmas Time. If you are looking for best short Christmas wishes to wish your friends and relatives, then you come to the right place. Here is the best collection of short Christmas greetings.
Can’t find the perfect Christmas wishes sayings to write in your holiday cards? Then these short Christmas messages samples may be able to help you come up with the best message. You can choose among our top Christmas wishes written below.
Short Christmas Sayings 2018 Latest
If you’re looking for some Short Christmas Sayings for your cards, crafts, and greetings, you’re at the right place. Here, we have collected some of the best short Christmas quotes for you. Scroll down below and hopefully, you may find the ones that are perfect for your needs. Happy holidays!
- May this Christmas season brings you nothing but fond memories, Happiness, and laughter
- Wish you all the best this holiday season and throughout the year, Merry Christmas!
- Let us forget the past and start anew, wishing to see you this Christmas!
- I wish this holiday season you would receive love, peace, and joy for the whole year, Merry Christmas!
- May you receive the greatest gift of all this Christmas, someone to share your life with, Merry Christmas!
- If I could tell Santa what to give you, It would be happy and peace not just this Christmas,
but for the entire year
- Christmas is love come down to earth, a gift of infinite worth.
- Christmas is a feeling true friends share with laughter and love to show that they care.
- The celebration of Christmas remains strong in the heart of those who believe. – Byron Pulsifer
- Christmas was all about God’s gift to man, and His peace, as well as ours. – Carolyn Molica
- Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more… ― Dr. Seuss
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. – Peg Bracken
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year!
- The holy magic that filled that lonely stable so long ago still fills the air of Christmas today. – Mary Hollingsworth
- Christmas is more than just presents, it’s love and harmony. – Julie Hebert
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts. – Janice Maeditere
- The true beauty of this season is that Christmas is a story of hope for the broken. – Christine Trevino
- From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other. – Emily Matthews
- God gave us Christmas to give us hope and peace in our hearts. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with the quietness of mind; teach us to be patient and always to be kind. – Helen Rice
- Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand. – Dr. Seuss
- May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through! – Author Unknown
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. – W.T. Ellis
Short Christmas sayings for Cards
Short Christmass sayings for Cards or simply SMS has become more and more popular means of greeting loved ones and family during the holiday season. So if you wish to send your friends short christmas greetings, SMS is a good option. Here are some samples of Merry Christmas wishes text that you can send via SMS.
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love.” – Author Unknown
- As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is. – Eric Sevareid
- Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace. – Pope Francis
- A merry Christmas to everybody! A happy New Year to all the world! – Charles Dickens
- May the Holiday Spirit find a Home in Your Heart. – Author Unknown
- Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both. – Phillips Brooks
- Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling. – Edna Ferber
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year—and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority. – W.J. Cameron
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone. – Charles M. Schulz
- Love and peace unto the world, on this special Christmas day. My heart is open to the love this day brings, and the family from near and far. Wishing you a truly blessed Christmas!
- Christmas is a time for family and dear friends to come together and share in the wonderment of this special day. May your Christmas be magical and infuse you with joy!
- T’was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. – Clement Clarke Moore
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. – Dale Evans
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. – Andy Rooney
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear. – Will Ferrell, “Elf”
- I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirits in jars and open a jar of it every month. – Harlan Miller.
- May this year’s Christmas be the best Christmas ever. Warmest wishes to you and your family.
Have a great and wonderful Christmas and New Year!
- Celebrate this day with a heart. Filled with happiness, cheer, and love share the blessings with others for that is the true meaning of Christmas have a happy holiday!
- “Listen to the whispers of the wind this Christmas. They carry a message of love, peace, hope and happiness for you. Wishing you a Merry Christmas. ”
- “May this Christmas bring to your family the promise of a better tomorrow; full of love and hope. Merry Christmas my friend!
Short Christmas Sayings and Quotes
Short Christmass sayings for Cards or just SMS has become a lot of and a lot of common suggests that of acknowledgment cherished ones and family throughout the vacation season. thus if you would like to send your friends short christmas greetings, SMS could be a smart possibility. Here square measure some samples of Merry Christmas desires text that you just will send via SMS.
- You should know that you are getting older. When Santa Claus is starting to look younger.
- Doesn’t it make you wonder why Santa is still so old-fashioned? He is trying to help us retain the true meaning of Christmas which is spending less and sharing more. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is supposed to be a time of fun, laughter, and cheer, but isn’t it sad that we have turned the most wonderful time of the year into the most stressful time of the year. Have a stress free Christmas this year.
- What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present. – Don Marquis
- My Christmas wish is to spend more time unwrapping presents than I do untangle lights. – Melanie White
- Christmas works like glue, it keeps us all sticking together.― Rosie Thomas
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year – and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority. ― W.J. Cameron
- Christmas is a great time for extra hugs and cuddles. Love is the magic of Christmas, if you are blessed with children share with them that special magic, and it will spread to other as well
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Love the giver more than the gift. – Brigham Young
- I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph. – Shirley Temple
- Christmas… is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart. – Freya Stark
- Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merrymaking. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving. – J. C. Penney
- When you give up yourself, that’s when you will feel the true spirit of Christmas. And that’s giving that’s serving others and that’s when you feel fulfilled. – Joel Osteen
- Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves. ― Eric Sevareid
- God put Santa Claus on earth to remind us that Christmas is ‘sposed to be a happy time. ― Bil Keane
- As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.― Eric Sevareid
So this is my collection for Short Christmas Sayings 2018 Latest. Hope your friends have enjoyed this images. Thanks, keep reading and seeing.