Happy Valentines Day 2019 Quotes Hy friends today I am going to share some Happy Valentines Day 2019 Quotes with you. If you are searching for Happy Valentines Day 2019 Quotes on the web and reached here then I am sure that you are at the right place. See these beautiful and catchy Happy Valentines Day 2019 Quotes.
Now I am going to reveal those Happy Valentines Day 2019 Quotes with you. I wish that when you read those Happy Valentines Day 2019 Quotes you will begin to joy :D. So jump to Happy Valentines Day 2019 Quotes.
Happy Valentines Day 2019 Quotes
- “There is best one happiness in existence: to love and be cherished.” – George Sand, Author
- “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” – Ted Kooser, Poet
- “Your flaws are ideal for the heart that’s intended to like you.” – Trent Shelton, Football Player
- “Lovers don’t finally meet someplace. They’re in every other all alongside.” – Rumi, Poet
- “A flower can not blossom without sunshine, and man can’t stay without love.” – Max Muller, Philologist
- “You know you’re in love while you can’t nod off because the reality is sooner or later higher than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss, Author
- “The artwork of affection…is essentially the artwork of patience.” – Albert Ellis, Psychologist
- “Love planted a rose, and the arena grew to become candy.” – Katharine Lee Bates, Songwriter
- “An a successful marriage requires falling in love usually, constantly with the equal person.” – Mignon McLaughlin, Journalist
- “Love doesn’t make the sector cross spherical. Love is what makes the journey profitable.” – Franklin P. Jones, Engineer
- “Grow antique with me! The high-quality is yet to be.” – Robert Browning, Poet
- “The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow as it became essential to them: there ought to be as many for love.” – Margaret Atwood, Author
- “It is marvelous how little one feels on my own while one loves.” – John Bulwer, Physician
- “Love is the finest refreshment in life.” – Pablo Picasso, Artist
- “Where there’s love, there is existence.” – Mahatma Gandhi, Civil Rights Leader
- “The nice and maximum stunning matters in the international can’t be visible or maybe touched. They should be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller, Author
- “There are by no means enough I Love You’s.” – Lenny Bruce, Comedian
- “All you need is love. But a bit chocolate now after which doesn’t harm.” – Charles M. Schulz, Cartoonist.
- “I love being married. It’s so high-quality to locate one special individual you want to bother for the rest of your existence.” – Rita Rudner, Comedian
- “To love oneself is the start of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde, Playwright
Valentines Day 2019 Quotes
- “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lighting. If you pay attention bells, get your ears checked.” – Erich Segal, Author.
- “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.” – Walt Disney, Animator
- “Love is a grave mental disorder.” – Plato, Philosopher.
- “I need a person who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?” – Zsa Zsa Gabor, Acress.
- “It’s higher to have loved and misplaced than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.” – Laurence J. Peter, Educator.
- “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan, Comedian.
- “Love is what you’ve been thru with somebody.” – James Thurber, Cartoonist.
- “What the sector really desires is greater love and less office work.” – Pearl Bailey, Actress.
- “Money can’t buy love, however, it improves your bargaining role.” – Christopher Marlowe, Playwright.
- “If love is the solution, may want to you please rephrase the query?” – Lily Tomlin, Actress.
- “Look, there’s no metaphysics on the planet like candies.” – Fernando Pessoa, Poet.
- “Love is like an hourglass, with the coronary heart filling up as the brain empties.” – Jules Renard, Author.
- “Nobody will ever win the conflict of the sexes. There’s an excessive amount of fraternizing with the enemy.” – Henry Kissinger, Political Scientist.
- “Lord! I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing.” – Jonathon Swift, Political Satirist.
- “This fireplace that we name Loving is just too strong for human minds. But simply right for human souls.” – Aberjhani, Historian.
- “Each time you like, love as deeply as though it were all the time.” – Audre Lorde, Civil Rights Activist.
- “Love is while the choice to be preferred takes you so badly that you’re feeling you can die of it.” – Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Painter.
- “Love is something eternal; the element may additionally change, however not the essence.” – Vincent van Gogh, Artist.
- “A real lover usually feels in debt to the one he loves.” – Ralph W. Sockman, Pastor.
- “Gravitation isn’t liable for humans falling in love.” – Albert Einstein, Physicist.
Happy Valentines Day for Him
- “Loving isn’t just searching at every other, it’s looking in the identical course.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Poet.
- “Being deeply cherished by someone gives you strength at the same time as loving a person deeply offers you courage.” – Lao Tzu, Philosopher.
- “Whatever our souls are fabricated from, his and mine are identical.” – Emily Bronte, Author.
- “The heart has its motives, which reason is aware of now not.” – Blaise Pascal, Mathematician.
- “Love is composed of an unmarried soul inhabiting two our bodies.” – Aristotle, Philosopher.
- “When love isn’t always insanity, it isn’t always loved.” – Pedro Calderon de Los Angeles Barca, Playwright.
- “Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how an awful lot a coronary heart can maintain.” – Zelda Fitzgerald, Author.
- “Love is metaphysical gravity.” – R. Buckminster Fuller, Architect.
- “Love is a canvas furnished through nature and embroidered by using creativeness.” – Voltaire, Author.
- “If you take into account me, then I don’t care if all of us else forgets.” – Haruki Murakami, Author.
- “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery, Poet.
- “Love is a circumstance in which the happiness of every other character is critical on your very own.” – Robert Heinlein, Author.
- “And unexpectedly all the love songs had been about you.” – Unknown.
- “Rare as is true love, proper friendship is rarer.” – Jean de La Fontaine, Poet.
- “A buddy is what the heart wishes all the time.” – Henry Van Dyke, Author.
- “My great pal is the only who brings out the satisfactory in me.” – Henry Ford, Businessman.
- “Friendship marks an existence even greater deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is by no means whatever however sharing.” – Elie Wiesel, Author
- “A pal is one that knows you as you are, knows where you have got been, accepts what you have got end up, and still, gently allows you to develop.” – Wiliam Shakespeare, Poet
- “True pals are like diamonds — brilliant, beautiful, valuable and always in style.” – Nicole Richie, Actress
- “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson, Author
- “Friends are medication for a wounded heart, and nutrients for a hopeful soul.” – Steve Maraboli, Author.
So these are my collection for Valentines Day 2019 Quotes. I hope you will like it. Thanks to giving me your suggestion in the comments below 🙂 thanks for reading.
Check More Sources: