Funny Merry Christmas card messages 2019: Hy friends today I am shared Funny Merry Christmas card messages. You will be able to share it with your friends as well this Funny Merry Christmas card messages are very beautiful. If you want to ship a few desirable humorous Christmass wishes for your buddies and loved ones this Funny Merry Christmas card messages, you’ve come to the proper place. here we’ve got a list of witty, funny and humorous Christmas messages and jokes a good way to lead them to smile, if not snort. scroll down and read our Christmas jokes and funny christmas wishes pictures under.
Yep, Christmas is ripe for comedy, and that’s wonderful information if you’re seeking out fun matters to jot down in a Funny Merry Christmas card messages. even higher, you don’t should give you your very own wording – you can just steal one of the many adorable and/or witty Christmas messages already in circulation. in spite of everything, who’s going to forestall you? the Christmas card police? This is Funny Merry Christmas card messages.
Funny Merry Christmas card messages 2019
- Is Santa so busy that he cannot find time to groom himself? I think he needs to shave his beard.
- People went to midnight mass not to hear mass, but to let their seatmates hear their snores.
- I would say all I want for Christmas is YOU, But I really would love a new credit card as well!
- Since I brought the presents, I’ve asked Santa to bring you love and happiness!
- Hold peace, love and hope in your heart always And Christmas will bring you what you wish for.
- I know your family is dysfunctional. Still, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- If you look for me at Christmas, Don’t forget to check the local bar!
- All I want for Christmas is for you to have a Merry Christmas!
- The elves are working overtime to prepare presents for you. You’ve been extra nice this year.
- Christmas only comes once a year, and that’s what we are all most thankful for at Thanksgiving. Merry Christmas!
- I don’t understand why people like to say “Mary Christmas.” Isn’t it Jesus’ birthday? We should say, “Jesus Christmas.”
- Are Christmas trees green? I mean, are they environmentally friendly like a Hybrid?
- The main thing Jesus and Santa have in common is that they both look good in a beard.
- The best thing we all teach our kids about Christmas is honesty. “Sure… there’s a real Santa Clause.”
- They keep raising the age requirement to qualify for social security, so Santa won’t retire.
- Everyone knows the most important part of the Christmas celebration is spending time with family you don’t get to see very often. Then you have an excuse to neglect them the rest of the year.
- The day you learn that Santa isn’t real is the day you question if that Jesus guy is real.
- Let’s compare Jesus and Santa. They both know when you’re bad or good. They both give you stuff. They are both nice. They can both do miracles. They are both real… o.k. at least one is real.
- I found your Christmas card message on the internet because I am not creative enough and I don’t care about you enough to actually write your Christmas card message.
- Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it. ~ Richard Lamm
- Santa Claus wears a Red Suit, He must be a communist. And a beard and long hair Must be a pacifist. What’s in that pipe that he’s smoking? ~ Arlo Guthrie
- Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day. ~ Phyllis Diller
- Let me see if I’ve got this Santa business straight. You say he wears a beard, has no discernible source of income and flies to cities all over the world under cover of darkness? You sure this guy isn’t laundering illegal drug money? ~ Tom Armstrong
- Christmas is the Disneyfication of Christianity ~ Don Cupitt
- Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind. ~ Mary Ellen Chase
- You know you’re getting old when Santa starts looking younger. ~ Robert Paul
- Roses are reddish, Violets are bluish, If it weren’t for Christmas, We’d all be Jewish. ~ Benny Hill
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home. ~ Carol Nelson
- I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up, they have no holidays. ~ Henry Youngman
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! ~ Hamilton Wright Mabie
Funny Christmas Card Sayings for Family
Now I am sharing some sayings about Funny Christmas Card Sayings. Isn’t it excellent to obtain something in the mail aside from bills? I know I constantly smile when I am getting a quite Christmas card, especially once they have simply the right Funny Christmas Card Sayings.
Funny Christmas Card Sayings for an own family – drop some smart quips and loopy cards on your wacky, warped, fun-loving buddies. and in case you want some humorous stuff for the amusement of your very own private self, those brief clean jokes will convey you a big bag of fun. So now jump to our main topic which is with the name of Funny Christmas Card Sayings.
- Some businessmen are saying that this could be the greatest Christmas ever.
I always thought the first one was.
– Art Fettig
- Remember that the important thing is not what you give, or how you wrap it. The important thing, during this very special time of year, is that you save the receipt.
– Dave Barry
- Why were there only three kings at Jesus’ birth?
Elvis had not yet entered the building.
- May your longest list this Christmas be the one that counts your blessings.
– Unknown Author
- This Christmas let’s try to keep things in their proper perspective. After all, credit cards do have their limits. – Melanie White
- My goal this Christmas is to be on both lists: Naughty and Nice.
- Why should you teach your kids Christmas carols? Because they can’t sing and beg for toys at the same time. – Melanie White
- When I was a kid I figured out that my parents were Santa. I still have no idea how they made it to all the houses in one night.
- Scientists have now discovered the reason for post-holiday depression: No more presents until your birthday. I’m hoping for a magical Christmas this year. I’m hoping all my relatives will magically disappear.
- If you’re not sure which presents Daddy wrapped, they’re the ones that look like they were delivered by a backhoe. I asked my grandmother for wireless headphones for Christmas…
and got some really nice ear muffs.
- Thank goodness for all the after-Christmas sales. It’s hard to stop shopping cold turkey.
- Welcome love into your heart and family into your home this Christmas. Wishing you all the best this Christmas! Merry Christmas!
- All the jingle bells of Christmas and all the smells of winter come together in a perfect time that we get to spend with each other. I cannot wait to spend many more Christmases with the best family, ever!
- A season of love, a season of cheer, a season of peace, let’s make it last all year! Merry Christmas!
- Take time out of your busy life to enjoy Christmas with your family, the biggest blessings bestowed upon you! Merry Christmas!
- The holiday season is beautiful, embrace it with all you’ve got! Merry Christmas to you!
- May present be beneath the tree and stockings be full of tasty treats! And may Santa not know about your dirty, naughty deeds! Merry Christmas!
Christmas Sayings and Phrases
Christmas card season is upon us, and whether you’re sending a traditional card, a photo card, or maybe a Christmas ecard, locating the proper message isn’t smooth as it seems. it’s far stated that “a merry Christmas and a satisfied new yr to you” become written inside the very first Christmas card, but we suppose a touch extra notion and character can be delivered in recent times. here are a few tips to get you within the spirit of card-sending.
- There has been only one Christmas–the rest are anniversaries. – W.J. Cameron
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. – Charles Dickens
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. – Washington Irving
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. – Peg Bracken
- At Christmas, all roads lead home. – Marjorie Holmes
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! – Hamilton Wright Mabie
- Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. – Author unknown
- I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirits in jars and open a jar of it every month. – Harlan Miller
- HO! HO! HOpe your holidays are filled with fun!
- Christmas…hope yours is all about the merry!
- Merry Christmas to someone who’s always on Santa’s “nice” list!
- Merry Kiss-mas!
- God bless us, everyone
- Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season and all the best in the coming year!
- Merry Christmas with all the trimmings!
- Hope this season finds you all wrapped up in happy!
- What’s better than singing Christmas songs and eating good food? Doing it all with family! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
- Seasons greeting to a family who might have just missed the naughty list. Merry Christmas, be good!
- May your Christmas be filled with all things bright: Lights, smiles, snow, fire, and the Holy Spirit!
- A smile with laughter, a season of cheer, lots of love from those near and dear. All of these wishes I have for you, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas, too!
- Be thankful for all you’ve had and grateful for those you have. Merry Christmas, sending warm wishes for all the best for you and the family!
- What do you call a Christmas card from your crazy ex?
- One year our Christmas card photo features me, and the next year my wife, because somebody has to work the camera.
- Have you ever noticed that making your thoughts count on Christmas… really adds up?
You know you’ve had a good Christmas…
when you spend more time unwrapping presents than untangling lights.
- Extra wishes to you for your special day. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!
- Hope your birthday is truly magical. Happy Birthday on Christmas Eve!
- May this holiday season bring you more blessings on your birthday. Happy Christmas Birthday!
- Wishing you a cheerful celebration during this most beautiful time of year! Happy Christmas Birthday!
- Birthday bells are ringing for you on this special day of joy. Happy Christmas Birthday!
- Only special people get to celebrate birthday and Christmas together. Many blessings to you for the coming year!
So these are my collection for Funny Merry Christmas card messages 2019 and Funny Christmas Card Sayings. Hope your friends have enjoyed this images. Thanks, keep reading and seeing.