Funny Christmas Quotes and Sayings: Hy today I will share some Funny Christmas Quotes and Sayings. If you are searching for Funny Christmas Quotes and Sayings Funny Christmas Quotes and Sayings the web then you are at the right place. Come and see these cool beautiful Christmas Quotes and Sayings.
So this Christmas, we should make the occasion more fun with these Funny Christmas Quotes and Sayings. You can utilize these clever Funny Christmas Quotes and Sayings. We likewise incorporate some amusing Christmas jokes and adages that you can share to your companions to spread the great vibe and optimism. Make the most of our gathering of entertaining Christmas cites with pictures. Thus, here we go! Now, we will jump to Funny Christmas Quotes and Sayings.
Jump to :
- Funny Christmas Quotes and Sayings
- Christmas Quotes and Sayings
- Funny Merry Christmas Quotes and Sayings
- Funny Christmas Quotes Messages
- Short Funny Christmas Quotes
- Christmas Quotes With Images
Funny Christmas Quotes and Sayings
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. -Norman Vincent Peale
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. – Andy Rooney
- There has been only one Christmas–the rest are anniversaries. – W.J. Cameron
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. – Charles Dickens
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. – Washington Irving
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. – Peg Bracken
- At Christmas, all roads lead home. – Marjorie Holmes
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! – Hamilton Wright Mabie
- Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. – Author unknown
- I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirits in jars and open a jar of it every month. – Harlan Miller
- As far as gifts go, you’re one of the best Christmas presents I’ve ever gotten. Happy Christmas Birthday!
- Thanks for being born during the holidays. It’s great to have one more reason to get jolly! Happy Holiday Birthday!
- Mixing birthdays and holidays makes for a caroling, jingling, amazingly great time!
- Hope the birthday fairy and Santa Claus are both good to you! Happy Christmas Birthday!
- May cake, candles, gifts, and more gifts be yours this year! Happy December Birthday!
- Wishing you a ho-ho-happy Christmas birthday!
- A birthday on Christmas Eve? Lucky you! You get to open presents today AND tomorrow! Happy Birthday!
- On December 24, most Americans are celebrating National Eggnog Day or National Chocolate Day. I choose to celebrate YOU! Happy Birthday!
- Hope you’ve been doubly good this year…for your sake. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you a day filled with love, joy, cake, balloons, candy canes, and snowmen! Happy December Birthday!
Christmas Quotes and Sayings
- “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” —Edna Ferber
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” – Bob Hope
- “May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.”
- “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.” – Shirley Temple
- “Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind.” – Mary Ellen Chase
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” – Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’.” – Bing Crosby
- “No man is a failure who has friends.” — It’s a Wonderful Life
- “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another.” — Carrie Fisher
- “Peace on earth will come to stay When we live Christmas every day.” – Helen Steiner Rice
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.” – Phyllis Diller
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day / Their old familiar carols play / And wild and sweet, the words repeat / Of peace on earth, good-will to men.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.” — The Polar Express
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” – Marjorie Holmes
Funny Merry Christmas Quotes and Sayings
- “I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirits in jars and open a jar of it every month.” – Harlan Miller
- May your days be filled with magic and cheer!
- Decorate your Christmas with joy!
- May all your days be happy and bright!
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a joyful holiday season.
- Jolly holly-days to you and yours!
- Merry up and have your best Christmas ever!
- HO! HO! HOpe your holidays are filled with fun!
- Christmas…hope yours is all about the merry!
- Merry Christmas to someone who’s always on Santa’s “nice” list!
- Merry Kiss-mas!
- God bless us, everyone
- Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season and all the best in the coming year!
- Merry Christmas with all the trimmings!
- Hope this season finds you all wrapped up in happy!
- “This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift giving. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.”
- “There’s nothing cozier than a Christmas tree all lit up.” ― Jenny Han
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” – Andy Rooney
- “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.” — Washington Irving
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” — Burton Hills
- “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” — Alexander Smith
- “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action.” – Dale Evans
- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” – Will Ferrell, Elf
- “Mankind is a great, an immense family… This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.” ― Pope John XXIII
- “Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!” – Theodor Seuss Geisel, How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- “Love the giver more than the gift.” – Brigham Young
Funny Christmas Quotes Messages
- “May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.”
- “May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!”
- “Your kind soul is a gift no one can ever match. Prosperity and an abundance of love is my wish for you and your family this Christmas.”
- “Christmas is all about love. It is the time of year when our hearts are more receptive and harmonious and our hopes are renewed.”
- “Make every moment of the Holidays a wonderful time by spending it with loved ones. Christmas is best when love is all around you.”
- “Keep your faith and kindness this Christmas. I wish you good health and prosperity this holiday season.”
- “Christmas is the proof that this world can become a better place if we have lots of people like you who fill it with happiness and hope.”
- “May the spirit of the Christmas fill your home with peace, joy, and love. I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy new year!”
- “Christmas is the perfect time to celebrate the love of God and family and to create memories that will last forever. Jesus is God’s perfect, indescribable gift. The amazing thing is that not only are we able to receive this gift, but we are able to share it with others on Christmas and every other day of the year. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!”
- “Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happy because we see the joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values. Merry Christmas!
- “Christmas is forever, not for just one day, for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself… Wish You a Merry Christmas!”
- “While holding your hand, Christmas is prettier, the lights shine brighter and for the first time I do not ask for any wishes, because this Christmas I have you, which is what I love the most …”
- “May you feel all the love and joy i have for you throughout this holiday season and all year round. having you as my friend brings me great joy. Merry Christmas!”
- “May your life be filled with the blessings of Christmas And may it always be yours. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!”
- “The main reason Santa is so jolly is that he knows where all the bad girls live.”
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”
- “Always remember: the greatest gift you ever own is not found in the shops or under your Christmas tree. It is found in the hearts of your family and your true friends.”
- “The Christmas cards we receive each year remind us of the importance of friends and family not only at this special time of year but for the whole year.”
- “Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings, exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.”
Short Funny Christmas Quotes
- We send out Christmas greetings to friends and family near and far, we put up the tree in hopes Santa will arrive, but most of all we take the time to thank God for His Son. Kate Summers
- And so, seven hundred years before the Wise Men gave, before the angels sang, and before the shepherds arrived, Isaiah explains for us in wonderful detail what Christmas is all about. Daniel Akin
- Christmas is for everyone, adults and children alike. Allow this season fill your heart, and let go of the things you dislike. Julie Hebert
- When we remember a special Christmas, it is not the presents that made it special, but the laughter, the feeling of love, and the togetherness of friends and family that made that Christmas special. Catherine Pulsifer
- Some countries don’t celebrate Christmas, but everyone welcomes in the New Year, even if it’s on different dates. Paul K Stevens, Vintage New Year: Cards, Customs, Quotes, Poems, Myths and Legends
- Christmas can’t be bought from a store . . .
Maybe Christmas means a little bit more. Dr.Seuss
- Christmas just wouldn’t be Christmas without mince pies. Rosanne Hewitt-Cromwell, Like Mam, Used to Bake
- Did you know the word ‘joy’ appears 8 times in the Christmas Story? And if we aren’t careful, we will miss out on the joy that God promises us this Christmas. Rick Warren
- Many people pray and only dream of what we often take for granted. Especially at Christmas, help change the world one person at a time, help change a person’s life by giving to the less fortunate. Catherine Pulsifer
- Twas shepherds that approached him, when angels brought them word That Christ, the great Messiah, the cry of man had heard. Greta Zwaan, The Helpless Baby
- What joy the glorious music of Christmas brings to our celebration of Christ’s birth! No other season offers such an abundance of spiritual enrichment. Kenneth W. Osbeck. Joy to the World
- The festive lights and the gifts and the ornaments are fine, but they are only a setting for the real jewel: the birth of a Baby that marked the descent of God himself to mankind. That’s where the true meaning of Christmas lies. Norman Vincent Peale
- Although Santa Claus and St. Nicholas have nothing to do with the true meaning of Christmas, many people do love the story about this man who did, in fact, give gifts to the poor and demonstrated for us a wonderful example for Christmas giving. Louise Bishop
- I have come to discover material gifts aren’t the important things of Christmas. I learned this through an experience even as a young child. I now know relationships, traditions, and the greatest gift of all – Jesus, are the important gifts to treasure. Charlotte Holt, Christmas Traditions and
- Christmas Quotes and Sayings For Friends
- What a wonderful story it is, the Christmas story. Only God could have thought of it. Here the greatest storytellers of the ages have found their art outmarched. Norman Vincent Peale
- The spirit of Christmas is in every shared joy and in every act of kindness during this wondrous time of year. Editors Of Adams Media, Christmas Stories You’ll Love
- “During the holiday season, I watch as people scurry about swiping those plastic cards through the credit card machines faster than a speeding bullet. And yet, God has already shown us that the most precious gift cannot be bought or sold.” Sharon Jaynes
- Let us wrap each gift we give with kind, loving thoughts about all those who have helped to make the gift possible and the person who will receive the gift. Barbara Benson
- The angels’ visit to the shepherds became the first Christmas celebration. It’s as though heaven and earth were celebrating it together, as though a portal to glory had been opened up. Greg Laurie
- In God’s sight, it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas whenever we rediscover the simplicity of His love and bow down in thankfulness and worship, where we are and whatever our circumstances. David Jeremiah
- Wonderful counselor and heavenly father, guide us to see the true meaning of the gifts we have and that we share this Christmas. D. Duane Engler, 40 Prayers for Christmas
- May your hearth be warm, your holidays grand, and your heart held gently in the good Lord’s hand. Irish Saying
Christmas Quotes With Images
- Christmas holds its place in the hearts of men because they know that love is the greatest thing in the world. Christmas is celebrated in its true spirit only by those who make some sacrifice for the benefit of their fellow men. Calvin Coolidge
- Christmas is the celebration of the event that set heaven to singing, an event that gave the stars of the night sky a new brilliance. Billy Graham
- “When you receive a Christmas gift always say ‘thank you’, no matter what the gift is; it is the thought that counts.” Julie Butler
Christmas is a time to celebrate family and friends so this is my chance to tell you how much you mean to me.
- People say there are no more miracles, that God does not exist. But just look at Christmas – a time when people express kindness, a time when the world stops and actually has peace, a time when people share with others – a miracle, part of God’s plan! Catherine Pulsifer
- God made no mistake, then, he gave us a no small and common gift, but he did his best and gave the world the greatest possible Christmas Gift when this Child was born. James H. Snowden, A Wonderful Night
- Once a year, each Christmas, for a few days at least, we and millions of our neighbors turn aside from our preoccupations with life reduced to biology or economics or psychology and join together in a community of wonder. Eugene Peterson
- It has been said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps this is true, but because of Christmas, those who behold and believe can also experience beauty in their hearts and souls. Paul M Miller, Christmas Prayers
- This season is all about celebrating the birth of Jesus, the One who made it possible for all of us to someday live in heaven for eternity. Dr. David Jeremiah
- My fondest memories of Christmas include our family traditions of putting treasured ornaments and lights on the tree, decorating our home, and placing special Christmas books on the coffee table. June Cotner, Christmas Blessings
Christmas mornings are such an exciting time. Many people wake up with a sense of expectation. Something exciting. For children, it’s a time of absolute craziness. Gary Dickinson, Christmas Traditions Around The World
- How can we best keep Christmas? How can we best defeat the little bit of Scrooge in all of us and experience the glory of the Great Day? By sinking the shafts of our spirits deep beneath the sparkling tinsel of the surface of Christmas and renewing within us the radiance of the inner meaning of the season. Wilfred Peterson
So this is my collection for Funny Christmas Quotes and Sayings. If you wanna like this please keep sharing and loving, supporting. It Will motivate me to make awesome stuff for you.