Popular Christmas Card Greetings Religious Wording: These nonsecular greeting card verses still raise the suggestions in our Christmas Card Greetings Religious Wording! every of those nonsecular greeting card verses is followed by one in every of our matching cards. once it involves nonsecular greeting card sayings, there square measure several choices – from powerful Bible verses to profound quotes regarding the Christian religion.
Of course, you’ll continually come back up along with your own original sentiment still. However, even then, it continually helps to seem to the knowledge of the past once finding out expression concepts. For individuals of religion, Christmas is over simply candy canes and tinsel. It’s regarding the birth of that kid during a container way back. causation a greeting card with a message of religion may be a good way to unfold goodwill and celebrate actuality “reason for the season.” 😐
Popular Christmas Card Greetings Religious Wording
- May the Christmas message of hope Permeate your heart and home And be the reason you celebrate With precious family and friends— And may a fresh expectation For the New Year and all it holds, Cause you to rejoice in God’s goodness And fill you with Love, Joy, and Peace.
- She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins. Great little One! whose all-embracing birth
Lifts Earth to Heaven stoops Heaven to Earth.
- Joy to the world! The Lord has come! Let earth receive her King! Joy To The World And so, this Christmas season may our hearts with gladness glow, As we read the blessed story, That took place so long ago. Alpha L. Buntain
- Only in souls, the Christ is brought to birth. And there He lives and dies. O come, let us adore Him!
- Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love.
- Christmas is built upon a beautiful and intentional paradox; that the birth of the homeless should be celebrated in every home. How many observe Christ’s birthday! How few, His precepts! Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.
- The magic of Christmas is not in the presents but in His presence. Behold! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel, which means “God is with us.”Glory to the new-born king.
- And when we give each other Christmas gifts in His name, let us remember that He has given us the sun and the moon and the stars, and the earth with its forests and mountains and oceans – and all that lives and move upon them. He has given us all green things and everything that blossoms and bears fruit and all that we quarrel about and all that we have misused – and to save us from our foolishness, from all our sins, He came down to Earth and gave us Himself.
- Fail not to call to mind, in the course of the twenty-fifth of this month, that the Divinest Heart that ever walked the earth was born on that day; and then smile and enjoy yourselves for the rest of it; for mirth is also of Heaven’s making.
- When we were children we were grateful to those who filled our stockings at Christmas time. Why are we not grateful to God for filling our stockings with legs?
- And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger.
- “Wishing you a Joyous & Blessed Holiday Season…” (Memorable Photo Christmas Card)
- “Rejoice, the Lord is King! May the Christ of Christmas bring joy to your heart and peace to your soul.” (Religious Christmas Card – Peace & Love)
- “May His love shine brightly on you and yours during this Holiday season.” (Faith, Hope & Love Photo Christmas Card)
- “Blessed are those who see Christmas through the eyes of a child.” (Designer Snowglobe Christmas Card)
- “May your Christmas be filled with Joy & Gratitude because of all that Christ has given you.” (Photo Christmas New Home Card)
- “We wish you a Blessed Christmas and all the best in 2019!” (College Photo Christmas Card)
- “May the peace and joy of Christmas be with you today and throughout the New Year.” (Beautiful Photo Collage Holiday Card)
- “Wishing you the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of His love at Christmas and always.” (Artistic Christmas Tree Card)
- “We wish you a Christmas filled with the wonder of the birth of Christ, the warmth of the Holiday spirit and the love of family and friends.” (Love, Peace & Joy Holiday Card)
- “May your heart be lifted in praise this Christmas for the wonderful gift of Jesus and the joy He brings to our lives. Have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year!” (2018 Artistic Christmas Tree Card)
Religious Christmas Verses
These verses also are a beautiful thanks to sharing your religion throughout the vacation. Written in an exceedingly greeting card, shared on social media, or other to a celebration invite, Scripture encompasses a powerful thanks to encouraging and encourage.
The snow is falling gently,
As the choir begins to sing,
They tell of the Wise Men on camels,
The gifts to the Christ child they bring,
From far and near the people are gathering,
To celebrate the Christ child’s birth,
Then in the hush of the night and by candlelight,
Peach and Joy spread around the Earth.
Christmas – a time of celebration,
Of the Christ child being born on Earth,
Of the Wise Men as they seek him,
As the Shepherds hear of his birth,
For the Holy Child still brings a message,
Of love and forgiveness today,
May the season hold many blessings,
And Joy is with you always.
For many years we’ve sung,
The Christmas carols of old,
We never tire of the story,
No matter how many times it’s told,
The journey took to Bethlehem,
The stable cold and bare,
The shepherds, wise men, angels,
All gather to see the babe there,
It’s the real meaning of Christmas,
The story of a miraculous birth,
May the world never forget him,
The Saviour of all the Earth.
When people tell the story,
Of the first Nativity,
They remember shepherds, Wise Men, Angels,
And the star that they could see,
We remember baby Jesus,
In a stable, he was born,
Wrapped up in swaddling clothes,
On that very first Christmas morn,
May the message of that Christmas,
Of when the Christ child came down to Earth,
May it never be forgotten,
Midst the merriment and mirth.
The Shepherds saw the Angel
The Wise Men followed a star
To Bethlehem, they journeyed
The Wise Men traveled far
To see the babe in a manger
With Joseph and Mary too
The story has been told many times
Yet it always sounds so new
So amidst the glitz and glitter
The baubles on the tree
May we never forget the story
Of the first Nativity
In a stable cold and bare,
A special babe was born,
The Christ child who would change the world,
On that very first Christmas morn,
The Shepherds came to worship him,
The Wise Men traveled far,
To Bethlehem, they journeyed,
Led by a shining star,
Glory be to God on High,
And Peace to Men On Earth,
So as we celebrate this season,
May we never forget His birth.
There was no room for Mary and Joseph at the inn.
This was no way for a baby’s life to begin.
A lowly stable was all they could find.
Mary and Joseph thought, “Oh how unkind”.
The shepherds were watching their flocks in the night.
A star in the eastern sky quickly appeared..oh how very beautiful and bright.
The wise men traversed so very very far to follow the same beautiful bright star.
They found the babe lying in a manger wrapped in swaddling clothes…
Ten perfect fingers and ten perfect little toes.
The babe was given kingly gifts: Frankincense, Myrrh, and Gold.
The virgin birth story had truly been told.
“Hallelujah”. “Hallelujah “. Oh, how the angels did sing.”Glory to God in the highest. Peace, Goodwill to men”. The Savior was born to save us all from our sins.
And so it came to pass,
A new King was to be born,
To lead us through the darkness,
A halo he’d adorn,
So on this Christmas Day,
I wish you happy times,
With many friends and family,
Joyous and sublime.
The shepherds watched their flocks,
the stars were shining bright,
Christ our Lord was born,
to the three wise men’s delight
So now on this day every year,
we celebrate with love,
and wish you a Merry Christmas,
with a prayer to our Lord above.
Snow crunching underfoot
Snowmen building everywhere you look
Inside the windows people huddle
Sharing a meal, good company, a chuckle
Then everyone gathers around the tree
To sing songs in celebration of the
One sent to save you and me.
The church bells are ringing
Santa’s on his way
Robins hopping in the snow
Children dance and play
Building snowmen, throwing balls
Collecting holly to deck the halls
Candles glowing, shedding light
On this Holy Christmas night
Christmas Card Messages Religious Greetings
- As the whole universe waits for this blissful day to honor Christ our Savior’s birth; let peace, comfort, and joy surround you. Merry Christmas!
- May your Christmas dazzle with moments of grace, joy, and favor. All its memory may never fade away. Have a glorious merry Christmas!
- Let all the beauty of this Christmas join forces to cheer your life and bring all heavenly blessings that you long for.
- I wish you abundant moments; full of pleasurable memories of joy, love, and happiness in Christ this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
- Let joy and festivities of this Christmas radiate Gods’ love in your life with joy and jubilation unforgettable. Merry Christmas!
- This Christmas I pray to Jesus to fill your life with never-ending happy moments. Happy Christmas!
- I really hope you spend the most joyful time of your life with your family this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
- May Lord Jesus bless you and your family with lots of love and luck. Happy Christmas!
- Mummy and Daddy, I really feel blessed to have parents like you and I really want to thank Jesus for making you, my parents. I love you a lot! Merry Christmas!
- Jesus always wanted to spread love and therefore, I would like to pray to Jesus today that the love in our family never ends. Hope we stay happy and healthy, together and forever! Merry Christmas.
- Hope the bond of love never ends in between us and may Jesus give us the strength to be together and forever. Happy Christmas!
- I love Christmas a lot, not because it’s Jesus’ birthday but its that time of the year when we get to spend time with our family. Happy Christmas!
- Let’s join our hands together for the Jesus miraculous birth and pray to him to bless us to be together. Merry Christmas!
- It’s easy to get caught up in all the business of Christmas, but I’m wishing you a peaceful Christmas full of the most important things.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May you be surrounded by all the things that bring Christmas cheer.
- I hope you are reminded of all the most important things in your life this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
- We hope you are surrounded by beauty and comfort this Christmas season.
- Blessings, love, and peace to you this Christmas.
- Hoping you can feel love, joy, and peace this Christmas season.
- The beauty of the Christmas season is that it can remind us of all the beauty in life that we take for granted: our family, our friends, and our faith.
- Keep Christmas a time of celebration and love. Don’t let Christmas become a chore. Don’t let Christmas bring strife to your home.
- Have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Wishing you all the best that a holiday could offer.
- Peace, joy, and love to you and your family.
- May your Christmas season be filled with joy and light!
- Hope your stocking is stuffed full of joy this year.
- Sending you glad tidings this holiday season.
- Thinking of you this Christmas. “Yule” be on my mind.
- Hope your holiday season is bright enough that you need sunglasses!
- Hope this special time of year is filled with joy!
- I’d send you peace, love, and joy in an envelope if I could.
- God bless you this holiday season — Merry Christmas!
- Friends like you are no less than a blessing. I thank Jesus for sending you in my life. Happy Christmas
- Jesus’ can’t be present everywhere, so he sent angels. Thank you for being the angel of my life. Happy Christmas!
- I really want to thank Jesus for blessing me with a friend like you. I hope you were here with me celebrating Christmas! Miss you my dear friend. Happy Christmas!
- May Jesus bless you with strength so that you overcome your fears and live a better life! Merry Christmas friend!
- Holy time of Christmas is here and I am really glad to that we are together to celebrate it. Merry Christmas!
So these are my collection for Popular Christmas Card Greetings Religious Wording. Hope your friends have enjoyed this images. Thanks, keep reading and seeing.